Tuesday 29 July 2008

A Busy Weekend

It was a great weekend and I was able to finish off a few projects while Billy played in the garden I love this layout of Billy's third Birthday. It was such fun to do. I have backed the Buzz and Bloom Headstart Partytime chipboard onto Basic Grey Balloons paper from the Cupcake Collection. I decorated the chipboard with acrylic paint and then embossed it with clear and sparkly embossing powder. finally I added three organza bows to finish it off. Billy loves it!




This little tab book is also from Buzz and Bloom again I used acrylic paint to decorate the tabs and then just Bazzill and some stickers for the covers. Inside I have added some acetate pages and some cardstock pages just so I could put in a few more pictures. Two book rings and loads of ribbon complete the picture.






This picture of Billy in this great great great grandfathers christening gown was taken when Billy was just 4 weeks old. I have used Provincial Fare cardstock by Tinkering Ink. I have also used the Provincial Fare cardstock stickers and rubons and then added a few diamantes.












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ali M said...

i didnt realise you had a blog!!looks really good..
i love the LO of billys birthday..and your Buzz n bloom book..can you bring it(the book) saturday so I can seeit in the flesh so to speak..?
Ali