Wednesday 12 June 2013

The paper bag book.

Well half term didn't quite go as plannned but as promised I have done a mini book since my last post.

I made this one out of brown paper bags. It was vey easy to do though it was quite time consuming covering the pages with patterned paper.


As this book will form part of my Disney collection I have tried to stick with the Disney colours of red, yellow, black and white.


As each bag is folded a pocket is formed so I have made a square tag to go in each pocket.


Of course the backs of the tags are just as important as the fronts.

 
It was a fun book to make and holds quite a lot of photos. I will also be able to put our tickets and brochures, day passes etc into the pockets to keep it all together.
 

 
I love those bling white gloves!

 
If you have enjoyed looking at my paper bag book why not leave me a comment. Better still
if you would like to make your own paper bag book why not come along to my August Workshop as I will be revisiting paper bag books for those of you who missed the class first time around.
 
They are really fun and easy to make!
 
Thanks for reading
Ax
 
 
 
 

No comments: