Sunday 5 March 2017

Here I go again!!

So after many years I am suddenly aware that I haven't updated this blog in years. I have no excuses other than being busy with other things like work, house, Billy etc and sad to say that other than the odd holiday to Tunisia, Pembroke and Jersey not much has happened either.

Today I was asked to post a link to my blog .....and that set me thinking. Yes I have a blog but why don't I use it???  Probably because I have no idea about what to blog let alone how to blog. So I am hereby setting myself another challenge to blog more often and hopefully I will learn how to blog a bit better along the way. if anyone can help  - please do all help will be appreciated.

As a scrapbooker I was always told to start with the present and work backwards so I will apply the same rule to this blog entry and start by showing you my latest layouts.


I love seeing how Billy Photo Bombed this picture of my sister and her husband, taken at our New Years Eve party a few years ago. Nobody knew he was there until we had the photos printed!!


This second layout is from our family holiday to Tunisia a couple of years ago. We had a great time but it was so so hot.

I cannot take credit for these layouts as they were from a class by Denise Holmes at Crop in the Country last year. I didn't do her class but I bought the kit. They are my 'twist' on Denise's lovely class and I really enjoyed doing them.


No comments: