Sunday 12 March 2017

Saturday is crop day!

So yesterday was crop day for me. I host a regular, once a month, scrapbooking crop in Shrewsbury and it happened yesterday. 

All my scrapping friends were there and we had a great time eating chocolate cake catching up on each others news and scrapbooking of course. 

I always prepare  a kit for the girls who want one. This month I used the new Simple Stories Domestic Bliss papers and they went down very well. On the one layout I tried a bit of thread winding to create a dream-catcher. Something I have wanted to do for a long time, it went down very well though it did test the patience of a few ladies while they were creating it. 

Here are the two layouts from the kit. 



I also completed 3 pages for Billy's school album which I am endeavouring to complete this year. Billy is now in year seven but I am still scrapping his nursery pictures. I am happy that all the ones from his infant school are complete but then I have the Junior department to start and finish  and thats four years worth!! 

until next time A x


No comments: